What a year 2020 has been! It's been tough...emotional...scary...some might even say exciting; some people are doing well professionally and financially--yet many others are struggling. If 2020 has taught us anything, it is to do your best to be prepared in many ways:
- Professionally (with your networking relationships)
- Financially (with your emergency funds and accounts that provide easy access to capital):
- For just getting by and being able to pay your bills (if you lost a job temporarily or became hurt or sick).
- To take advantage of any opportunities that may come your way for investment (like the market drop in February/March earlier this year).
- To take care of yourself and your health (physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually)
- For physical or Natural Disasters (like the recent wildfires in California)
I ran across the attachment below from one of our business partnerships and thought it a great resource to share. Stay safe everyone!